Sponsored by the AIRR Community

Advances in Immune Repertoire Measurement and Analysis meeting Jan 23-24 in SF

Hello everyone!

On behalf of co-organizers Steve Quake, Aleksandra Walczak, and Hedda Wardemann, I’d like to announce the Advances in Immune Repertoire Measurement and Analysis meeting taking place on January 23-24, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at the Chan Zuckerberg Biohub in San Francisco.

The application of high-throughput sequencing to immune receptors has opened a new window to understand the dynamics of the adaptive immune system. The two-day conference will feature presentations from 26 leading researchers who are generating and using data in news ways, including:

• Applications
  • B Cells
  • T Cells
  • Genetics
  • Models/Computation
  • Technology

Space is limited and we anticipate high-demand for this conference, so we encourage those interested in attending to apply for registration immediately.

For a program overview visit the conference website. If you want to attend in person fill out this interest form.

If you would like to attend remotely, the conference will be streamed on the Biohub YouTube Channel. I’d like to allow remote participants a chance to ask questions, and will post details here when we figure them out.

Best wishes,

Erick

Hello everyone–

I’m looking forward to this meeting.

Note that the meeting will be streamed, but it won’t be recorded.

I’ll be keeping an eye on notifications for https://twitter.com/bcr_tcr . If you want to ask questions, tweet @bcr_tcr and I’ll try to ask on your behalf.

Best wishes,

Erick