We have several postdoc positions available in our lab at the Fred Hutch in Seattle. We are interested both in strong computational researchers who would like to work on hard problems from biology, as well as researchers with a biological background at the immune/pathogen interface who are interested in moving into the computational sphere. Bring your research ideas if you have them, but we also have many projects ready for work from people newer to the area.
Our group features:
- an open and collaborative environment that offers independence and ownership
- an excellent network of collaborating labs
- a great track record of placing lab members into tenure-track positions and industry
- opportunities for advancement within the group
- a collection of staff programmers who can be strong collaborators to turn ideas into reality.
We have many other open positions. Don’t be afraid to drop me a line!