Sponsored by the AIRR Community

Postdoc and bioinformatics scientist positions at Yale School of Medicine

I have postdoc and bioinformatics scientist positions available ASAP in my computational immunology lab at Yale School of Medicine.

The successful candidates will work in a highly collaborative environment on systems-level human immune profiling studies. Several ongoing projects involve profiling the immune response in COVID-19, including a large cohort of ~1000 hospitalized patients as part of the NIH IMPACC network. Other biological areas of major focus include Influenza vaccination, Lyme disease and West Nile virus infection as part of the NIH HIPC, as well as autoimmune disease. Major data types include transcriptional profiling (single-cell and bulk), B cell receptor and T cell receptor repertoire (single-cell and bulk) and CyTOF.

We develop and distribute the widely-used Immcantation framework for high-throughput Adaptive Immune Receptor Repertoire sequencing (AIRR-seq) data analysis. For interested candidates, there are opportunities for computational methods development related to B cell receptor repertoire analysis (including single cell RNA-seq + BCR), transcriptional profiling and multi-omics data integration. For more information on the lab, please see: Kleinstein Lab

To initiate your application, please email me a CV at: steven.kleinstein@yale.edu

Yale University is an affirmative Acton/Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from women, persons with disabilities, protected veterans and member of minority groups.