As I mentioned before, there will be a meeting in June to develop standards and recommendations for immune repertoire research. The meeting filled immediately, and priority was given to people who have participated in these community efforts before.
However, you can participate virtually! The meeting will be webcast, and you will be able to ask questions via the chat features of the webcast tool. The schedule is as follows, described in Eastern Time.
- 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM, Monday 27 June: “Recommendations from the Working Groups & Organizing Committee”
- 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM, Tuesday 28 June: “Session 1: Common Repository Working Group”
- 2:00 - 5:00 PM, Tuesday 28 June: “Session 2: Minimal Standards Working Group”
- 8:30 AM - 12:15 PM, Wednesday 29 June: “Session 3: Tools & Resources Working Group”
- 1:30 - 5:00 PM, Wednesday 29 June: “Session 4: Organizing Committee”
- 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM, Thursday 30 June: “Finalizing Recommendations and Planning the Future of the AIRR Community”
To participate, you must register here. Note that the text in the registration site
"This webinar is offered several times. Select the date and time that works best for you.”
is in error. You should sign up for every date and time that interests you, and the sessions differ in topic. If you are interested in all of the sessions, please sign up for them all.
I’m going to be the liaison between the virtual participants and the physical meeting, and will work hard to get your questions (contributed via webinar chat) answered by the speakers. For more details, post on this thread or email me directly.
Finally, I wanted to say a big shout out to the organizing committee-- in particular @Felix_Breden and Jamie Scott, who have put a tremendous amount of effort into organizing this event.
I hope to “see” you at #AIRR2016 !